Technique : Oil, acrylic
Ginette Racette was born in Quebec city in 1950.
Ginette Racette attended the Silvia Araya Academy from 1987 to 1990. She also worked with well known Quebec artist Rémi Clark. Today her work focuses mainly on scenes of Old Quebec. Her night scenes are particularly striking. Racette’s work in general is very luminous and conveys a great feeling of warmth.
- Magazin’ Art, biennial guide to Canadian artists in galleries, 2002-2003 and prior years
- Le Soleil, daily newspaper, 1998
- Le courrier de Portneuf, 1996
- Ciment Lafarge
- L’Industrielle Alliance
- Métro A. Gagnon
- Investissement Desjardins
- Les Avocats Deblois et ass.
- Rothman’s, Quebec
Prizes and honours
- Work commissioned to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity and the 100th anniversary of the St-Louis-de-Gonzague private school