View artworks of Angela Morgan
Angela Morgan (nee Harlton) lives and works in Fernie, B.C.
The completion of her Bachelor in fine arts degree (BFA) in April of 2000 ended a ten year stretch of university education. Angela attended Bismarck State College in North Dakota, Concordia University in Montreal, University of Regina, and finally the University of Calgary.
Angela Morgan’s work celebrates humanity through the use of colour, pattern, and line. Her human figures express the poses of life; the jubilation of dance, the contemplation of parenthood, and the melancholy of summer’s end. Colours fuse and meld to achieve gesture, transforming abstract images into living moments.
Angela is represented in galleries across Canada, Widen Switzerland, Dublin, Ireland and Montana, USA
Solo and group exhibitions
- 2007 Verve gallery, Regina SK
- 2007 Halde Galerie, Wilden Switzerland
- 2007 Gallery 421, Kelowna BC
- 2006 Celebrating spring, solo exhibition, Willow Gallery of Fine Arts, Toronto, ON
- 2004 Canvas to go, group exhibition, Venezualan Consulate Art Gallery, New York
- Glenbow Museum, Calgary, Alberta
- Alberta Foundation for the Arts
- Bismarck State College, North Dakota, USA.