Technique : Oil, watercolour, acrylic
Nicole Lévesque was born in Redemption, Québec. In 1974, the artist moved to Quebec City to pursue her studies. She obtained a bachelor’s degree in industrial relations and a master’s degree in public administration.
It was in 1998 that Lévesque plunged into a second career following a solo exhibition, where many of her paintings were sold. She continued to learn taking part in several drawing and painting workshops while at the same time studying classical art and the Canadian masters.
Today, after many years of experience, she renders on canvas beautiful Quebec landscapes and, more recently, urban scenes that she wraps in warm and vivid colours.
- Magazin’ Art, biennal guide of Canadian artists in galleries, 2000-2001
- Magazin' Art, summer 2004 edition, article pg.77 (French version), pg.105 (English version)
- Journal des employés civils, 1998
- Le Soleil, newspaper, Quebec, 1997
- Sintra Inc.
- Société générale de financement