View artworks of Nicole Lemieux
Technique : Clay
Nicole Lemieux was born in Quebec.
Ceramics, clay, and pottery are only a few examples of the mediums Nicole uses. She does not hesitate to mix these with other elements that might gender a unique piece of Art. This artist has exposed on numerous occasions and has also received many prizes and honours.
- 1998 - S’Encapsuler, Sculptures, Rouje Gallery, Quebec
- 1994 - Cocon-Habitation-Protection Tracel Gallery, Cap-Rouge
- 1991 - Echo de Tendresse Tracel Gallery, Cap-Rouge
Prizes of Distinctions
- 2001 - 2nd prize in sculpture, Art Contest, Quebec, 4th arrival
- 2000 - Finalist, Royal Art Academy of Canada, Expo at Toronto
- 1995 - L’ Art au Feminin Finalist, Canadian Contest, parented by Jacob in Canada
- 1994 - Vie Biennal national of Ceramics, Finalist