Technique : Oil, acrylic
André Latulippe was born in Quebec City in 1940.
André Latulippe attended the Quebec School of Fine Arts in 1959 and graduated from the Canadian School of Commercial Art in 1963. His career has been long and successful. Amongst Latulippe’s commissioned works, his most memorable are: the cover page of the Quebec best-seller “Les Filles de Caleb”, 1983; work chosen for the Heritage Canada’s card, 1987; cover page of the book, “Le temps d’ Alexandre” de Robert Jasmin, 1990; The Medievals of Quebec, 1995 and more recently, in 2003, his work was selected to represent the Charlevoix region (poster and cover of the Charlevoix regional guide).
- Magazin’Art, biennial guide to Canadian artists in galleries, 2002-2003
- Magazin'Art, autumn 2002 edition, article pg.72 (French version), pg.122 (English version)
- Charlevoix tourist guide, cover and poster, 2003
- Les médiévales, Québec, 1995
- Les Filles de Caleb, TVA, 1993
- AT&T Canada
- Ministry of Cultural Affairs, Quebec
- Unesco, Paris
- Industrial Alliance Insurance Company and many others
- Ursuline Museum, Quebec