Technique: Acrylic, watercolour
Lynn Garceau was born in Grand-Mère, Quebec, in 1960.
Lynn Garceau was introduced to painting by her mother at a very young age. In 1992, she discovered that the spontaneous nature of watercolour was well suited to her personality. Garceau’s new interest quickly became a passion as she studied and worked with different well known Quebec watercolorists. Today she works mainly with acrylic, a medium she handles with the same ease and spontaneity as watercolour.
- Magazin'Art, spring 2003 edition, article pg.87 (French version), pg.132 (English version)
- Magazin’Art, biennial guide to Canadian artists in galleries, 2002-2003
- Le Nouvelliste, daily, articles, Trois-Rivières, 09-1997, 07-1998, 11-2000, 01-2001
- Hebdo St-Maurice, articles, Shawinigan, 10-1998, 07-1999, 05-12-2000
- Quatre-Saisons television, entrevue, 09-1997
- Caisse Populaire Desjardins, Shawinigan
- Centre des arts, Shawinigan
- Dr. Robert Huot, d.d.s.
- Sorico inc.
- Clinique Médicale London, Quebec
- Info Espaces SIPM, Quebec
- Beauchamp and Gilbert, Notaries
- The Godin Guitar Company
Prizes and distinctions
- Bronze medal received during an exhibition at the Beffroi of Bruges, in Belgium, 2017
- Ogilvy Prize, Salon SCA, 2000
- 1st prize, Grand-Mère centennial celebrations, 1998