Technique: Oil, gouache, charcoal
Born in St-Leonard, New Brunswick, in 1946.
Self-taught, Clarence Bourgoin paints in a figurative-expressive style using colours that are harmonious as well as brushstrokes that are strong and definite. Since the early 1990s, he has taken part in numerous exhibitions and symposiums in Quebec and New Brunswick.
- Magazin' Art, winter 2006-07 edition, article pg.82 (French version), pg.122 (English version)
- Magazin’ Art, biennial guide of Canadian artists in galleries, 2002-2003
- Brasserie Molson O’Keefe, Montreal
- Loto Quebec
- Fédération des Producteurs de Lait du Québec
- Jean-Luc Brassard, Olympic gold medallist
- the Honourable Frank McKenna, Premier of New Brunswick
- the Honourable Bernard Landry, former premier of Québec
- Kariya Connection, Bangor’ME